Our legendary Moonshiners, Mark Ramsey and Digger Manes, are coming to Texas, Upstate New York, and Indiana this month—and they can’t wait to meet you!
The celebrity duo will visit liquor stores in Huffman, Crosby and Dayton, Texas Saturday, May 7, Watertown and Syracuse, New York, Saturday, May 14, and visit Indianapolis, Noblesville, and Greenwood, Indiana, Saturday, May 21. Fans will have an opportunity to shake hands, take a photo and purchase a signed jar of Mark and Diggers Rye Apple moonshine.
Meet and Greet Times and Locations:
Saturday, May 7th:
• Sunny Liquor located at 12315 FM 1960 E, Huffman, TX from 10:30am-1:30pm.
• DR’s Package located at 6115 FM 2100, Crosby, TX from 2-5pm.
• Lucky Dog Liquor located at 1300 W Hwy 90, Dayton, TX from 6-9pm.
Saturday, May 14th:
• Rite Aid Discount Liquor located at 1222 Arsenal Street, Watertown, NY from 12-2:30pm.
• Liquor Wine & Moonshine located at 755 State Fair Blvd, Syracuse, NY from 4-6:30pm.
• BBQ at Liquor Wine & Moonshine located at 755 State Fair Blvd, Syracuse, NY from 7-9pm.
Saturday, May 21st:
• Payless Liquors located at 9310 N Michigan Rd, Indianapolis, IN from 10am-12pm.
• Elite Beverage located at 15887 Cumberland Rd Suit 111, Noblesville, IN from 1-3pm.
• Payless Liquors located at 1225 N. Madison Ave, Greenwood, IN from 4-6pm.
• 8 Seconds Saloon located at 111 N Lyndhurst, Indianapolis, IN from 7-9pm.
As young outdoorsmen in the backwoods of Cocke County, Tennessee, Mark and Digger were introduced by trusted friends to a legendary local moonshiner who had gained notoriety for his shine. But he needed strong backs for bigger batches and youthful legs for wider distribution, and Mark and Digger were a perfect fit.
The duo partnered with Sugarlands Distilling Company to craft a world class spirit—Mark and Digger’s Rye Apple—an 80 proof, apple infused rye moonshine available for purchase throughout the state.